Reader Mail: The Aussie Asian Speaks Again

G'day James,

It's the resident Asian-Australian saying hi. First thing, I've had a look at the AA T-shirt designs and my favourite is the design scheme used in the "bumper sticker". It's where the five elements are positioned horizontally above the alphabetic logo. As a suggestion, the popular designs would also look good on a coffee mug. Let me know if the coffee mug idea will proceed, since I'm quite far away. I would prefer to buy multiple items in one parcel.

Regarding the 10 Op Orders for the Alpha Asian: That's a pretty good guide, and I've printed out a copy for my desk at home and one in my drawer at work. I like to have stuff like this in my room to keep me on track and make sure I don't deviate from my goals.

It's also one of the reasons why I read your Strength and Alpha Asian blogs on a regular basis. Like you said in one of your posts, it's good to associate yourself with positive thinking people who are driven and hard working.

By the way, we've been following the US election this week, and from my point of view, the outcome of the US election is fantastic and is seen as the start of a new era for your country and its relations to the world. I have fond memories of my trip to the US almost 10 years ago, and I'm keen to see how the country fares in the next few years.


Regards,
The Aussie Asian


My Answer: Hey good to hear from you again Aussie Asian. If you're interested in a coffee mug with the Alpha Asian logo, then guess what?! Just because you asked, we'll put it on our online store. The mugs should be up by the end of this weekend.

I'm glad you like the Op Orders for the Alpha Asian. I try to live a very focused life, and these are some of the precepts that I try to follow to keep myself focused on accomplishing things.

As far as politics, I'm hoping for an Asian American president someday. I just hope it doesn't take 30+ years for us the way it took 30 years since the Civil Rights movement for America to be comfortable with an African American president.
Post a Comment