I'm New Here and I Just Want to Introduce Myself

My name is Aldryn McAuslen, I'm 18 years old right now. I'm an avid reader on philosophy, psychology, and self-help, I've spent money literally on hundreds of books, audio, and video programs on those subjects since 13. Right now I'm gathering info on critical race theory (Asian Pacific American issues and white priviledge)

I've read James' book and really digg the ideas he has. That's what brought me here.
I have a blog post idea that's been running through my head and I will post that in the next post-after this one. =]


-I think the purpose of the human being is to self-actualize and to express one's self honestly.

-I think the purpose of life is to be in a happy state as much as possible


Here are my goals right now:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health/Fitness-->Short Term: Look f****in' hot in a swimsuit
-->Long term: Complete the Iron Man Triathon

Emtional Life-->Short Term: Cut out negative influences in my life
-->Long Term: Exprience more positive emotions throughout the day-everyday

Intellectual Life-->Short Term: Start writing again on the subjects that I fancy
-->Long Term: To win the respect of intellegent people and the appreciation of
honest critics

Spiritual Life-->Short Term: Find my passion and bliss in life
-->Long Term: I would live the way I please and would feel a deep sense of
inner harmony and happiness

Love Relationship-->Short Term: Being able to keep the fire/passion in a long term relationship
-->Long Term: Being able to have sex with a new girl once a week
and have a rotation of 8 girls to hang out with

Social Life-->Short Term: Find positive people that enjoy life and befriend them
-->Long Term: Have a group of friends that feel happy and successful in their life/
Plus I can go to when having a shitty day and we support each other's
goals in life

Financial Life-->Short Term: Have enough money to live on my own
-->Long Term: Have enough money to travel the world

Career-->Short Term: Get a job to afford my books, clothes, and video games =]
-->Long Term: Find a career that I'm passionate about and that I'm exicted to go
go to work because it feels like play

Character-->Become that guy that's "real" self-actualized and happy

Quality of Life-->Have a life that is filled with positivity

Life Vision-->Sing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" and feel it in every fiber of my soul
-->To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a
redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because I
have lived.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune for my next post. ^_-

-Aldryn

Comments

J said…
Hey Aldryn, welcome to the blog! All worthwhile goals, dude.

Although I gotta tell ya: real hard to be in a long term relationship and have sex with a new girl once a week. Unless your girlfriend is into polyamory.

Anyway, looking forward to your next post.
Great to have you here Aldryn. I'm looking forward to reading your articles.

I love that you have big goals at such a young age. Good luck with having sex with a new girl every week haha. Anything is possible =)

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II