The Van Halens and their Asian side

I'm going to see Van Halen play here in DC on Wednesday. I'm not a huge fan, but it'll be interesting to see a guitar virtuoso in Eddie since I play guitar as well, although I'm more about songwriting than flashy technical abilities.

A college buddy of mine, who is a big Van Halen fan, is coming in from the west coast so we can catch the show. Awhile back, he sent me this link to a VH fan site and I found an interview with the Van Halen brothers, done by David Lee Roth, that talked a little about their Asian side. This was the first time I have ever heard either one of them talk in depth about their mom, who I believe was half Indonesian, half Dutch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II