Alpha Asian: Archived

I didn't even realize this until today, but the Alpha Asian blog is 7 years old. Wow! Who knew that I'd be keeping this thing going for this long?

When I set out to write this blog, I wanted to create a blog that aggregated positive energy, energy that inspires Asian Americans to follow their bliss. I think in a way I've made my mark, because other bloggers are starting to do the same thing.

Seven years and I posted over 800 entries with the help of talented Asian Americans on the web. That's a lot of stuff that can get buried over time, so I decided to archive 157 of the old videos HERE.


The Alpha Asian blog, back in the day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II