Vote for Your Favorite Alpha-Asian T-Shirt Design

You know the saying, "Behind every great man there's a great woman." Well, that's definitely true in my case. My wife and I always joke that had we not gotten married, I'd be lying in the gutter right now. You know you've met the love of your life when a woman transforms you into a better version of yourself.

So I was playing around with the idea of a having a T-shirt for this blog. I had this vision of what I wanted, but it was really my wife who translated my vision into some really cool T-shirt designs.

But I'd really like to know what YOU, the reader think. I need your help to determine which designs to put in print. Here are the choices:

#1


#2


#3


#4



I also thought about having 5 different shirts, each with different element:

#5 "Earth Element"


#6 "Fire Element"


#7 "Metal Element"


#8 "Water Element"


#9 "Wood Element"

Comments

J said…
lol, yeah #1 does look satanic and #4 does very Christian fundamentalist. I guess you don't like religion in either direction.
Michel said…
Cool post really looks very nice t-shirt design. thank u so much sharing it.

Military T Shirts

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II