Is quality too much to ask for? by Asian Female


Being annoyed always makes me wanna blog...

So I recently got a slow cooker, thinking that this is going to make my meal planning MUCH easier. Since I'm not a chef by any definition, I rely on quality recipes. Well there's the problem! Now, Amazon is my favorite online shop -- buyer reviews, competitive pricing, selections galore -- but the problem is that I've been browsing through the reviews for nearly TWO HOURS now and I haven't placed one single item in my virtual shopping cart! Quite frankly, this is just irritating!! Every single-dingle cookbook I've read reviews on has some 1-rating comment about the product being a piece of crap. What the hell??! How can there be so many crappy products??! I just want a freaking quality cookbook!!

Hey, it's not just about a cookbook -- this is always the problem with everything... can't find a quality dentist, can't eat at a quality restaurant, can't watch a quality movie... I dunno... maybe it's me? Like I'm the common denominator? Maybe being a woman makes me hard to please? Maybe being Asian makes me set high standards? And maybe being both makes me expect the impossible?

Comments

J said…
Yeah it's cuz your an Asian female. Nothing's ever good enough for you gals, damn it!

Seriously though, there does seem to be a degradation of quality service and products these. I wonder if it's just going to get worse with the economy?

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II