Strength and Bodybuilding for the Asian Lifter



So at the 108 Spirits website, I have an article on Strength and Bodybuilding for the Asian Lifter. I decided to write this article, because a lot Asian guys feel like they have a genetic disadvantage when it comes to size and strength. Let me tell you something: at my other blog, I get questions from non-Asian guys all over the world, and they have the exact same problems and concerns: How do I get big? How do I get muscular arms? How do I get a six-pack? I'm a skinny bastard, how do I gain weight?

Success is a matter of focus and priorities. Race and ethnicity are irrelevant. Know what your priorities are: solid consistent training and solid consistent dieting. Focus on these priorities, and you will achieve your physique potential.

Comments

good post, james. i got a friend that's a beast. just because he's asian, they think he's on performance drugs or supplements.
J said…
thanks dude. yeah sometimes people adhere to a stereotype so strongly that they downplay a guy's physique and say "he's on roids."

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II