The Alpha Asian is One Year Old


I didn't even realize this until today, but the Alpha Asian blog is one year old. Wow! Who knew that I'd be keeping this thing going for this long? When I set out to write this blog, I didn't have any delusions of grandeur. I didn't think I would make money off of this blog or even gain much of a readership. But what I did want was to create a blog that aggregated positive energy, energy that inspires Asian Americans to follow their bliss. I think in a way I've made my mark, because other bloggers are starting to do the same thing.

One year and I posted about 215 entries with the help of talented Asian Americans on the web. That's a lot of stuff that can get buried over time, so I decided to categorize the more popular posts into select categories:

Alpha Asians- If you want to be inspired by real life Alpha Asians who are doing their own thing and kicking ass, then check out some of these videos and interviews.

Asian Americans- History, activism and community.

Comedy- Want to aggregate positive energy by laughing your ass off? Then this category of posts is for you.

Dating- You won't find me bitching about AF/WM pairings in this category, but you'll find some stuff on attraction psychology.

Diet- Asians love to eat, but at least we eat healthy.

Exercise- Strength and bodybuilding for the Asian lifter.

Japanese videos- The Japanese are incredibly perverted, insane and funny as hell!

Movies- Check out these Asian American short films.

Music and Dance- Rock on, Alpha Asians!

Podcast- Podcast interviews with yours truly.

Psychology- A collection of my writings on how to live the Alpha Asian lifestyle.


Anyway, browse through the categories on the righthand side when you get a chance.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work. Their needs to be more blogs like yours.
J said…
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
Unknown said…
congrats! been following you for a while now, I had some good laughs and was empowered by your post! Yes, I started lifting some weights too. Keep it up! might buy your book too.. they have good reviews.
J said…
hey thanks for the support and kind words, Bernardo! I always try to choose videos that make me laugh out loud. I've got regular DSL, so when I watch a video, it's really got to capture my interest literally within first 15 seconds, because 15 seconds of video takes 30 seconds to load.

And BigWoWO: thanks for all of the support over the past year! I couldn't have done it as well without you and everybody else you've brought into the fold.
Anonymous said…
Congrats on your anniversary! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II