Asian American Bloggers Unite!



From Channel APA:

If you're in the Los Angeles are on November 21, 2009, be sure to check out BANANA, where Infamous Asian American Bloggers Unite to Chop It Up. This is probably the largest group of Asian American bloggers ever assembled. The event is organized by author Lac Su (I Love Yous Are For White People) and television/film producer Steve Nguyen (channelAPA.com LA correspondent). 

It's an opportunity to meet the people behind your favorite blogs as well as hear important discussions about the future of our voice, where it will lead to, and how we can come together to find common grounds and focused endeavors to voice our opinions about relevant issues affecting our community. The event will be held on the USC campus on November 21, 2009.

If you're on Facebook, then you can RSVP for the event HERE

I know the video says I'll be attending, but like I said in a previous post, I won't be there. I'm going to be coached on how to coach my wife on how to breathe when she gives birth. Of course, I'm sure all that training will go out the window when the crap hits the fan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thought I keep your blog logo there even though you're not attending. You're one of our faves, AA. And re: Lamaze..."Of course, I'm sure all that training will go out the window when the crap hits the fan." True dat.

-L
J said…
Thanks dude, glad you like the blog! Have fun at the Banana event. Can't wait to see what Channel APA has captured on film.

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II