Podcast at Big WoWo

So a couple of nights ago, I was the guest host and moderator for the Big WoWo podcast. Byron, the blogger of Big WoWo, normally moderates these podcasts, but he wanted to debate with the guest, a controversial blogger who goes by the moniker the "Asian of Reason." The guy is... oh... I don't know...

NUTS!


He says he's a Chinese American student at Johns Hopkins University who believes in the concept of "human biodiversity." Sounds like a benign term, but HBD is essentially a neo-eugenics philosophy. Picture forced sterilizations, Gattaca and Brave New World.

I looked through his blog to prep for the podcast, and I found some of his posts pretty funny. When I was talking to him during the podcast, I thought this guy was playing a character, like Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies.





But I don't think what he is writing is satire. This guy believes in this stuff that he writes. This guy is one of those bizarre WTF Asians, like Mongol Nazis, Korean American Nazis and Michelle Malkin.

Anyway, listen to the podcast when you have an hour to spare: The Asian of Reason on Human Biodiversity. This is not safe for work.

Comments

J said…
Aww, thanks dude! I enjoyed moderating the podcast.

I think you and King showed a lot of restraint and compassion by reasoning with him. He is still young, intelligent and perhaps he can still be saved from the dark side.
MojoRider said…
I dunno. There is a saying that a little education can be dangerous! I don't know if you succeeded in changing this guy's mindset.

once someone gets on to an ideology that appeals to them on some "logical" level, it's hard to get them to see the world any other way. just look at libertarians or these Ayn Rand nutjobs.

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II