Merry Christmas!

Well Merry Christmas, and to all you heathens out there, Happy Holidays!

Let me get straight to the point here: I'm going to start blogging and posting again here on the Alpha Asian. My situation hasn't changed. I'm still quite busy with work, family and hobbies. So I won't be blogging as often as I used to.


But I've discovered a few things recently that compel me to come back and blog.  I hate to sound vague, but I can't publicly disclose what these reasons are for my return after such a short hiatus.  Let's just say I'm pissed off.  If any of you are interested as to what is pushing me to jumpstart the Alpha Asian blog, then I will have a post on the Alpha Asian Facebook group (not the fan page) that will explain everything, since the group is private.



"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
-The Godfather, Part III


Also, good news!  If you're getting a Kindle this Christmas, then you can subscribe to the Alpha Asian:

The Alpha Asian on Kindle


And no, this is not the reason why I am blogging again.

Comments

MojoRider said…
You beat me to it! I was going to post a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays message this morning....

Hmmm, interesting about your semi-return. Sorry to hear about the pissed off stuff that made you want to return. I'm sure we'll all be curious to hear from you now.

At any rate, I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend for whatever you celebrate.
J said…
Thanks B! The short time off has given me some time to refocus.

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II