Perspectives from the Asian American Male

I stole this idea from the Minority Militant.  So if you look on the side, there's a blog roll of some notable blogs by Asian American guys.

Some of them you're probably already familiar with, like Big WoWo and You Offend Me, You Offend My Family.  But check out some of the others, like Silicon Valley Bachelor and Ben Efsaneyim.

I wanted to get a good cross section of Asian American men, everybody from fathers and intellectuals to pick-ups artists and bachelors.

Comments

Ben Efsaneyim said…
Hey Alpha

Thanks for the shout out and link! I've actually been doing something similar on my blog list because there are few (if any) spaces for Asian men to get their perspectives across. Anyways, thanks again, and I'm glad to see you blogging again!
J said…
hey no prob, Ben. I thought about putting some other AAM blogs, but I limited it to those who posted interesting stuff frequently.

Not to knock other AA blogs and sites, but I think AA men just need some places to say what's on their minds without worying about offending non-Asians or women. I also think it's good to show AA men have very different perspectives.

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II