Favorite Asian American Books of the Past Ten Years

It's only five days until Christmas. Have you got your shopping done? If you're looking for some last minute holiday gift ideas, then consider these books for your hipster friend or family member who's into all things Asian American (AA).


My 3 favorite AA graphic novels:

                     


My favorite AA mystery trilogy: Leonard Chang's Allen Choice Trilogy.

Over the Shoulder
Underkill
Fade to Clear


My favorite book on dysfunctional AA parenting:




My favorite AA short story collection: Yellow by Don Lee.



















My favorite autobiography by an Alpha Asian: Yellow Green Beret: Stories of an Asian American Stumbling Around U.S. Army Special Forces

Comments

Tommy said…
I didn't know we had graphic novels....
J said…
You should check them out. They're pretty good.

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II