High Tension Exercises - EBook

Q: I am going to start training using the shotgun method next week.  I am looking forward to the change.  I have been doing the density/decompression training and in-between throwing in a specialization training routine.  My question is about how long should I train with this routine?  I didn't know if only 2 weeks or take it longer.  When I am finished with the shotgun method what would you suggest doing?  Going back to the density/decompression?  Maybe, something else all together.

Another question for you.  I am doing frequency decompression now.  And let’s take the curls and triceps for 8-10 sets.  How do you train that many sets?  Do you start light and go heavy and then back to light?  Because I find myself getting into the 5th or 6th set and then my strength starts to die off so I go down in weight only enough to keep my reps within the range suggested.

I have your paperback books.  I hope to get a tablet and put your books on there.  I refer to your books often, and I haven’t bought the last one because I don’t want to buy the paperback then have to buy the eBook.

Your books have rekindled my love for lifting. 

Thank you,
D


My Answer: Glad you like my books.  Follow the Shotgun Method for 2-3 weeks, then switch to a different program.  Any program will suffice.

As far as keeping up with the 8-10 sets in the frequency decompression phase in Neo-Classical Bodybuilding, just keep doing what you've doing.  Adjust the weight to stay in the rep range outlined in the program.

With regards to whether or not the latest book High Tension Exercises for Muscular Growth will be on Kindle, I can tell you that it will be a LONG while before the book comes out on Kindle, if ever.  I have found the formatting issues with creating a Kindle e-book to be more trouble than it's worth, so I'm not in any hurry to create the Kindle e-book version.

However, Strength and Physique: High Tension Exercises for Muscular Growth as well my other books are available as E-books from Gumroad.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscle Building Diet for the Asian Male

Interview with Rick Lee

Strength Training for the Asian Lifter, Part II